If you purchase or lease a CompleteCare ONE system, it is important to consider the cost to operate your system after purchase.
In many cases, these costs can equal or exceed the original acquisition costs. To protect our clients from unexpected expenses and the risk of obsolete technology, we have developed the CompleteCare ONE Program.
This program includes:
- All labor charges (including labor for Moves, Adds, and Changes)
- Software upgrades
- Repair or replacement of defective equipment (including issues arising from negligence)
- Acts of God insurance
- Annual preventative maintenance visit
- Priority Scheduling
- Proactive performance coaching
- Technology renewal option